Ideal Weight and Wellness
Lose Weight, Gain Wellness
What makes our weight loss program different?
The Provider managing the program, Eva Montes, PA-C, has 20 years experience in Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases, specifically, managing diabetes and thyroid disorders. Our team assesses the many factors that contribute to weight gain and/or inability to lose weight. We take the guesswork out of effective weight loss through our comprehensive medical evaluation and laboratory testing and monitoring. This allows us to provide you with an effective weight loss program with the goal of giving you lasting results.
We recognize that it is the change in metabolism and hormones and not just “bad habits” that cause weight gain and obesity to become a chronic disease state.
What does our weight loss program offer?
To help address each of the factors that contribute to obesity, we offer the following tools to help you along your journey to wellness:
- Initial comprehensive evaluation with baseline bloodwork and regular follow-up visits with the Provider.
- Quarterly laboratory monitoring
- Weekly weigh-ins
- Support from a coach to track and encourage your progress.
- Mental Support and Motivation: We care about our patients and want to see them reach their goals. We will address the challenges of habit and lifestyle change, and emotional eating in your coaching sessions.
Added Optional Benefits:
- Lipoden with BCAA injection: Up to twice weekly ($25 per injection)
- Lipoden injection consists of a formula of lipotropics, compounds that help break down fat. The primary compounds in the formula–methionine, inositol, choline and B vitamins–work to metabolize fat cells and assist in the elimination of stored fat deposits in the liver and body. Branched Chain Amino Acids stimulate the building of protein in muscle and possibly reduce muscle breakdown.
- Ideal Protein foods available for snacks and extra protein options
- The Ideal Protein Ketogenic Weight Loss Protocol is a medically developed 3 phase protocol containing 2 key components – weight loss and weight maintenance.
- You do not have to join the Ideal Protein program to participate in the Ideal Weight and Wellness Plan but may purchase the food.
What is the next step?
You’re in control! Take the next step by setting up a consultation.